ND-100 Serial 843
ND-100 CX serial 843 is an early machine with the classical orange color scheme. It is housed in a small cabinet. The serial number plate have the NORD-100 name and so does the front panel too.
The machine is probably not in it's original configuration as the previous owner planned to make a media converter machine and had started to put together the hardware for it by adding a 5.25 inch floppy drive.
I have spent far too little time looking into what this system really contains, it's either been out of reach or other machines have taken priority.
Probably complete and in running condition. Other than that I don't know a lot about it. I haven't tested it or even opened up the crate to see the configuration.
- Lacking disk and interface for disks.
- Floppy : 5.25" and 8" floppy interface
- Power supply serial 318
- Front panel and operators console
- Plastic front and back covers.
- 3 MByte memory
- HDLC and MEGALINK interface
- 16 terminal connections
- There are more cables and connectors than current cards.
- Slot 1 : Empty
- Slot 2 : 3095 ND-110CX CPU&MMU
- Slot 3 : 3015 HDLC W/A.LO.
- Slot 4 : 3023 MEGALINK IF
- Slot 5 : Empty
- Slot 6 : Empty
- Slot 7 : 3112 8" + 5 1/4" FL+STR
- Slot 8 : 3111 8 TERM IF W/FIFO
- Slot 9 : 3111 8 TERM IF W/FIFO
- Slot 10 : Empty
- Slot 11 : 3042 1 MB MEMORY
- Slot 12 : 3042 2MBY RAM
- Unknown previous history.
- Received with a lot of other computers in the Teg collection.
- Doing a proper inventory
- Test the hardware
- Add a 8" floppy drive and possibly mount a loose SMB drive in the base.
- Use it for imaging floppies
The system belongs to Göran Axelsson and is located in a storage close to Umeå, Sweden.
- ND-06.015.02 ND-100 Functional Description, page 1-10