ND100 lab sys one: Difference between revisions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 70:||Line 70:|
Revision as of 11:39, 18 February 2019
A ND-100 full size crate Roger's collection, that was donated from Gandalf.
- It is an empty crate, without power supply or anything, this will be a machine thats used for testing.
- System will be mounted in my half height rack together with my normal PC:s.
The system is in the care of Roger and is located in a storage in Umeå, Sweden.
Hardware in the machine is described in this section.
|Slot no||in Use||Product number||PCB Number||Description||ECO||Serial no||Notes|
|322663||3033||NO100 CPU||E||T||Defective. Console lock|
|3090||ND100 CPU & MM||K||R|
|324554||3094||ETHERNET IF. II||E||G||220252|
|324012||3112||8" + 5 1/4" FL+STR||C||G?||185752|
- Take lots of measurements of crate, until fully documented, possibly a 3D model.
- Dissassemble, clean and reinstall backplane, CPU & MMU Connector.
- Document and install cards.
- Have a frontpanel, but plan to bodge together something smaller, modern and suitable for a testing system after going through it.
- Adjust cards and get everything set up correctly with IO areas etc.
- Aquire and install suitable power solution.
- First power up of CPU, test of system.
- 2018-11-03: Crate donated to me from Gandalf with some cards, others will be on long term loan.