ND100 lab sys one
- It is an empty crate, without power supply or anything, this will be a machine thats used for testing.
- System will be mounted in my half height rack together with my normal PC:s.
The system is in the care of Roger and is located in a storage in Umeå, Sweden.
Hardware in the machine is described in this section.
many, and will change over time.
Cards not plugged in
324107 - PCB 3104 --MEM.MAN.II EX. CACH PRINT:G ECO:K
|Product number||PCB Number||Description||ECO||Serial no|
- Take lots of measurements of crate, until fully documented, possibly a 3D model.
- Dissassemble, clean and reinstall backplane, CPU & MMU Connector.
- Document and install cards.
- Have a frontpanel, but plan to bodge together something smaller, modern and suitable for a testing system after going through it.
- Adjust cards and get everything set up correctly with IO areas etc.
- Aquire and install suitable power solution.
- First power up of CPU, test of system.
- 2018-11-03: Crate donated to me from Gandalf with some cards, others will be on long term loan.