@REMOTE-PASSWORD <line no.>, <password>
Set the password to be used open remote open file from RT programs.
- <line no.>
- (default = 1 if only one remote computer) line number to remote computer.
- (default = no password) password.
- Permitted only for user SYSTEM.
- The password is used when a file is opened through <line no.> by an RT program. The file is only opened if the password of user RT in the remote computer is the same as this password.
- See rules 3 and 4 of @CHANGE-PASSWORD.
@REMOTE-PASSWORD 3, DELTA
Files are only opened in the remote computer on line 3 if user RT has password DELTA.
Norsk Data Document ND–60.128.03 SINTRAN III REFERENCE MANUAL (printed February 1983), page 1-158
Norsk Data Document ND–60.174.Q01 SINTRAN III QUICK REFERENCE CARD