Talk:NORD-10 Serial 619
Revision as of 13:02, 7 May 2019 by Roger
- Card in slot 18 should be Panel Transceiver, PCB 1114. I do suspect an ATX power supply would be ok for one or two racks only if its the older ATX with 5V primary power.
- Anyway, I think the panel transceiver might be a necessity if we are to get it running again. You need to check cards laying about, and I will prioritize getting one drawn upp in KiCAD just in case.. Roger (talk) 18:20, 1 May 2019 (UTC)
- Also card in slot 13 is most likely wrong, according to manuals the cache card, 1126, should be located in this slot.
- Backwiring on these slots should tell if my assumtions are correct however. -- Roger (talk) 19:07, 1 May 2019 (UTC)
- Regarding HAWK disk, card 1022 and 1122 is totally different, 1122 is 4x current loop terminal interface.