3022 is the ND-500 interface.
|This article is a stub. You can improve NDWiki by expanding it.|
Switches and indicators
This card has one thumbwheel switch, which sets the device number. The first interface card must have the thumbwheel set to 0, the second to 1, and so on. Device number and device addresses are in octal.
- 0 - device number 60 - device register address range 60-77 - ident number 16
- 1 - device number 1060 - device register address range 1060-1077 - ident number 116
- 2 - device number 660 - device register address range 660-677 - ident number 36
- 3 - device number 760 - device register address range 760-777 - ident number 114
- 4 - device number 560 - device register address range 560-577 - ident number 76
Thumbwheel setting 5-15 are not valid.
The A and B connectors are used for I/O, the C connector is used for the ND-100 Bus. This card doesn't have a B connector.
I/O Devices on the card