@ALLOCATE-NEW-VERSION <file name>,<page address>,<number of pages>
Create and allocate a new version of a contiguous file. The file is created on a specified area of a disk.
- <file name>
- (default type = DATA) for version (v) see rule 3 of @CREATE-NEW-VERSION.
- <page address>
- (octal, 1--) page number on the device where the file is to start.
- <number of pages>
- (decimal, 1--) size of the contiguous file area.
- Permitted for all user with directory (D) access to <file name>.
- The allocated area must not be already in use.
Version 2 of the contiguous file FILE-3 is created and allocated at address 200 (octal) in default directory. Its size is 8 (decimal) pages.
Norsk Data Document ND–60.128.03 SINTRAN III REFERENCE MANUAL (printed February 1983), page 1-23
Norsk Data Document ND–60.174.Q01 SINTRAN III QUICK REFERENCE CARD