@DUMP-REENTRANT <subsystem name>, <start address>, <restart address>, <binary file>
Establish a subsystem as a reentrant subsystem.
- <subsystem name>
- is the name of the subsystem.
- <start address>
- (octal, default = 0) is the initial start address.
- <restart address>
- (octal, default = 0) is the address where the program should be reentered by the @CONTINUE command.
- <binary file>
- is a file containing the subsystem in the format made by the )BPUN command of the MAC assembler (default type = BPUN).
- Permitted only for user SYSTEM.
- The command sets a protect flag ('ree-sub').
@COPY "MAC:BPUN", (PRO-1:F-U)MAC:BPUN
@DUMP-REENTRANT MAC, -1, -1, MAC
The subsystem MAC will be loaded to a segment and may now be started by @RECOVER MAC or @MAC.
Norsk Data Document ND–60.128.01 SINTRAN III REFERENCE MANUAL (printed June 1980), pages 1-68, 1-69
Norsk Data Document ND–60.174.Q01 SINTRAN III QUICK REFERENCE CARD