|This article is a stub. You can improve NDWiki by expanding it.|
Sub-system for file copying and backup under SINTRAN III.
- the command-processor is written in a general format, and may as well be used in other application-programs.
- default parameter-values are displayed when they exist.
- the SINTRAN-H-version monitor call "COPAG" is used to copy instead of "RFILE/WFILE" and the cpu-load is thereby reduced.
- the output from DESCRIBE-ALL-COMMANDS can now be directed to a file.
- files can be copied to a floppy in volume-format.
The following are required in order to use this product.
Operating system: SINTRAN III VS, version H or later.
PD- or PI-sheet:
- Program Description ND-10337C (10337C.pdf)
- Norsk Data Document ND–60.151.02 SINTRAN III UTILITIES MANUAL
Copy the file BACKUP-SYSTEM-C:BPUN from the floppy called ND-10337C (backup-system for SINTRAN III) to the user where you keep :BPUN files (SYSTEM, UTILITY, BPUN-FILES ...)
Log in under the user where you keep the :BPUN files
@ENTER-DIRECTORY ND-10337C, FLOPPY-DISK-1 <,0> @COPY-FILE "BACKUP-SYSTEM-C:BPUN" (ND-10337C:F)BA-SY-C:BPUN
Log in as user SYSTEM:
@DUMP-REENTRANT BACKUP-SYSTEM-C 0 0 (???)BACKUP-SYSTEM-C
Date of release, production, revision.