@RECOVER <program name>
Invoke a subsystem on a reentrant segment, or load a program from a :PROG file to the user's virtual memory and start execution.
- <program name>
- (if file, default file type = PROG) reentrant subsystem name or program file name.
- Permitted for all users.
- If "RECOVER" is omitted in the command, then <program name> must not coincide with a SINTRAN command (full or or abbreviated). If it does, the command will be executed instead of @<program name>. To force a search for a :PROG file rather than a command or reentrant subsystem, @RECOVER must be typed.
- Searching for the program name is performed as follows:
- If no user name is specified, the reentrant subsystem names are searched (see @DUMP-REENTRANT).
- If not found, <program name> is taken as a name of a :PROG file and the user default directory is searched.
- If not found, users SYSTEM's file directory is searched.
- If a user name is specified, only the user's file directory is searched.
- The execution begins at the address specified in @DUMP, @DUMP-REENTRANT or *DUMP (NRL subcommand).
@RECOVER MAC or @MAC
The program MAC is loaded into memory and started.
Norsk Data Document ND–60.050.03 SINTRAN III USERS GUIDE section 3.2.1
Norsk Data Document ND–60.128.03 SINTRAN III REFERENCE MANUAL (printed June 1980), page 1-151
Norsk Data Document ND–60.174.Q01 SINTRAN III QUICK REFERENCE CARD