@ENTSG <segment number>, <page table>, <interrupt level>, <start address>
Enter a routine as a direct task or as a device driver.
- <segment number>
- (octal) the segment where the routine resides.
- <page table>
- (decimal 0-3, default = 0) the page table to be used for the routine.
- <interrupt level>
- (decimal) the interrupt level under which the routine is to run. Must not be 10, 11, 12 or 13. If a device driver is to be entered on one of these levels, a free level (2, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9) must be specified instead.
- <start address>
- (octal) start address of the routine.
- Permitted only for users RT and SYSTEM.
The routine on segment 42 will be entered to run as a direct task on page table 3, interrupt level 9. Location 30000 (octal) is the start address of the routine.
Norsk Data Document ND–60.128.01 SINTRAN III REFERENCE MANUAL (printed June 1980), page 1-72
Norsk Data Document ND–60.174.Q01 SINTRAN III QUICK REFERENCE CARD