3020 is the STC magtape controller.
|This article is a stub. You can improve NDWiki by expanding it.|
What does it do?
Switches and indicators
Indicators, from top of the card
- Error - red LED - indicating an error
- RFT - green LED - ready for transfer
- RDYS - green LED - ready status from formatter - selected drive is ready
- HDENS - yellow LED - high density 6250 BPI (CGR)
- DMAIN - yellow LED - DMA input - read from magtape
- DMAOUT - yellow LED - DMA output - write to magtape
Device number thumbwheel switch
- 2 - Magtape system 1, device no. 520, Ident 3
- 3 - Magtape system 2, device no. 530, Ident 7
Other positions are unused.
The A and B connectors are used for I/O, the C connector is used for the ND-100 Bus.
I/O Devices on the card
Here is a list of known ECO's (Engineering Change Order) for this card.
- ECO 100-771 - Wrong data is written to tape due to short pulse BUDAT-1
- Norsk Data Document ND–06.015.02 ND-100 FUNCTIONAL DESCRIPTION
- Norsk Data Document ND–30.008.3 EN ND-100 Hardware Maintenance
- sintran.com, Norsk Data library, ECO