Jump to navigation Jump to search
@CLADJ <no. of time units>,
Adjust internal clock.
- <no. of time units>
- (decimal) time adjustment as a positive or negative integer.
- Permitted only for user RT and SYSTEM.
- The software clock and calendar are set forward if the adjustment is positive or stand still for the specified period if it is negative.
- The time queue is checked and the schedule of all programs started by @ABSET is corrected.
- On NORD-100 the command adjusts the panel clock if installed.
@CLADJ -25, 2
The internal clock will stand still for 25 seconds.
Norsk Data Document ND–60.128.03 SINTRAN III REFERENCE MANUAL (printed February 1983), page 1-36
Norsk Data Document ND–60.174.Q01 SINTRAN III QUICK REFERENCE CARD