@ENTER-DIRECTORY <directory name>, <device name>, [<unit>], [<'F' or 'R'>], [<subunit>]
Enter a directory on a mounted device when mounted. This must be done before files can be accessed.
- <directory name>
- default is the directory name created on the device by the @CREATE-DIRECTORY command.
- <device name>
- the name of the mass storage device controller on which the device unit is connected. See Norsk Data Document ND–60.128.01 SINTRAN III REFERENCE MANUAL Appendix F for legal names.
- the unit number. Only to be specified if SINTRAN III is generated with multiple units. Unit number starts at 0 (zero) octal, default is 0 (zero).
- <'F' or 'R'>
- F = a fixed cartridge disk pack. R = a removable cartridge disk pack. Otherwise, the parameter is not used.
- applies only to big cartridge disk.
- Permitted for all users.
- Valid only if <directory name> matches or is an abbreviation of the name found on the device (see @CREATE-DIRECTORY).
@ENTER-DIRECTORY PACK-ONE, DISC-10MB-1, 1, F
A directory by the name of PACK-ONE is entered on device DISC-10MB-1, unit 1, fixed pack.
Norsk Data Document ND–60.128.01 SINTRAN III REFERENCE MANUAL (printed June 1980), pages 1-71, 1-72
Norsk Data Document ND–60.174.Q01 SINTRAN III QUICK REFERENCE CARD