Pascal for ND-100.
Compile and execute Pascal programs.
|This article is a stub. You can improve NDWiki by expanding it.|
The following are required in order to use this product.
Operating system: SINTRAN III VS
PD- or PI-sheet
- Program Description ND-10076J (10076J.pdf)
- Norsk Data Document ND–60.124.5 ND-PASCAL USER'S GUIDE
To install the Nord Pascal system, the following files are needed
- PASCAL-COD The Pascal compiler in BRF format.
- PASCAL-LIB or PASCAL-2LIB The Pascal run-time library in BRF format. PASCAL-LIB is used with one-bank code, while PASCAL-2LIB is used with two-bank code.
- PASCAL-ERR The compile-time error messages in symbolic form.
- Copy PASCAL-LIB to a system file named PASCAL-LIB:BRF. Copy PASCAL-2LIB to a system file named PASCAL-2LIB:BRF.
- Copy PASCAL-ERR to a system file named PASCAL-ERR:SYMB
- The Pascal compiler runs as a two-bank program. Be aware that a terminal running the compiler or two-bank Pascal programs must have 128K user segments.
To dump the PASCAL compiler as a re-entrant subsystem, enter the following commands. The commands marked (o) are optional; when the compiler prints a source program, it will by default print 60 (decimal) lines per page. To change this number, enter the
*DEFINE LINPP n
command (remember that 'n' must be octal). The
*DEFINE NOBUF 4
command will set the number of files being buffered to 4. This will give better performance when programs with
$INCLUDE commands are compiled.
SINTRAN version H:
@NRL *IMAGE-FILE 100 *SIZE 1500 *SET-LOAD-ADDRESS 24000 (o) *DEFINE LINPP n (o) *DEFINE NOBUF 4 *LOAD PASCAL-COD PASCAL-2LIB *VALUE PASCAL xxxxxx *VALUE CONTINU yyyyyy *DUMP "PASCAL:PROG" xxxxxx yyyyyy *EXIT @DITAP "PASCAL" PASCAL @DUMP-REENTRANT PASCAL,xxxxxx,yyyyyy,PASCAL
SINTRAN version I or later:
@NRL *IMAGE-FILE 100 *SIZE 1500 *SET-LOAD-ADDRESS 24000 (o) *DEFINE LINPP n (o) *DEFINE NOBUF 4 *LOAD PASCAL-COD PASCAL-2LIB *VALUE PASCAL xxxxxx *VALUE CONTINU yyyyyy *DUMP "PASCAL:PROG" xxxxxx yyyyyy *EXIT @DUMP-REENTRANT PASCAL,xxxxxx,yyyyyy,PASCAL
The installation is now complete, and the system can be used according to the user manual.
Date of release, production, revision.
Images (made with FluxEngine) of 5.25 inch floppies.
This FluxEngine image is most likely broken, it was captured with a version of FluxEngine which couldn't handle ND format 17b (aka double-sided) floppies properly. Recapture with updated FluxEngine.
Files on ND-10076J image
$ ndfs -t ND-10076J.image Directory name : ND-10076J Object file index pointer : 508 SI: 0x1 (indexed) User file index pointer : 510 SI: 0x1 (indexed) Bit file pointer : 306 SI: 0x0 (contiguous) No. of unreserved pages : 1 Files: 0 0: I 77 pages 156350 bytes 1983-12-08 09:51:15 (FLOPPY-USER)PASCAL-COD-J:BRF 0 1: I 13 pages 25828 bytes 1983-12-07 12:24:30 (FLOPPY-USER)PASCAL-LIB-J:BRF 0 2: I 13 pages 26078 bytes 1983-12-07 12:25:31 (FLOPPY-USER)PASCAL-2LIB-J:BRF 0 3: I 4 pages 7393 bytes 1983-12-07 12:26:08 (FLOPPY-USER)PASCAL-ERR-J:SYMB Directory size: 611 pages Bit file size : 1 page
Patch to PASCAL-J:PROG to make it work under SINTRAN III version J:
NEW OLD 143060/SAA 0 170400 153262 MON 262 153262 124003 MON 0 153000 44005 LDA * 004 44004 146142 COPY SL DP 146142 146104