@CHANGE-DIRECTORY-ENTRY <device name>, [<unit>], [<'F' or 'R'>] [,<subunit>] (subcommands)
Change the contents of the directory entry on a device unit.
- <device name>
- the name of the mass storage device controller on which the device unit is connected. See Norsk Data Document ND–60.128.01 SINTRAN III REFERENCE MANUAL Appendix F for legal names.
- the unit number. Only to be specified if SINTRAN III is generated with multiple units. Unit number starts at 0 (octal).
- <'F' or 'R'>
- F = a fixed cartridge disk pack. R = a removable cartridge disk pack. Otherwise, the parameter is not used.
- subunit number. This parameter only applies to disks which are subdivided into several parts or directories (0-7).
- Permitted only for user SYSTEM.
- The directory must not be entered.
- <unit> is only used if the device has more than one unit.
- <'F' or 'R'> is only used for fixed or removable cartridge disk.
- The subcommands must follow the rules for @LOOK-AT. Terminate subcommands with a full stop (.). <address> is a relative address in the range 0 - 17 (octal).
@CHANGE-DIRECTORY-ENTRY DISC-10MB-1,0,R 17/ 33 20 1000 . @
Change the number of unreserved pages from 33 (octal) to 20 (octal).
Norsk Data Document ND–60.128.01 SINTRAN III REFERENCE MANUAL (printed June 1980), page 1-31
Norsk Data Document ND–60.174.Q01 SINTRAN III QUICK REFERENCE CARD