@RENAME-USER [<directory name>:]<old user name>, <new user name>
Change the name of a user in a directory.
- <directory name>
- (default = main directory) directory where the user resides.
- <old user name>
- an existing user.
- <new user name>
- the new name.
- Permitted only for user SYSTEM when disk is specified, for all users when floppy disk.
- Valid only if the user has closed all his files.
- The user name is changed in one directory only.
- The directory name should not be specified in the new user name.
@RENAME-USER GUEST, GJEST
The name of the user GUEST in the main directory is changed to GJEST.
Norsk Data Document ND–60.128.03 SINTRAN III REFERENCE MANUAL (printed February 1983), page 1-162
Norsk Data Document ND–60.174.Q01 SINTRAN III QUICK REFERENCE CARD