@CHANGE-PASSWORD <old password>, <new password>
Change user password.
- <old password>
- (mandatory) old password.
- <new password>
- (default = no password) new password.
- Permitted for all users.
- The password is only changed if the old one is specified correctly.
- A password may consist of printable and control characters, except carriage return.
- The parameters are not echoed on the terminal if the command is entered on more than one line (see example).
- Only the password of the logged in user may be changed.
OLD PASSWORD: (old password is entered)
NEW PASSWORD: (new password is entered)
Norsk Data Document ND–60.128.03 SINTRAN III REFERENCE MANUAL (printed February 1983), page 1-34
Norsk Data Document ND–60.174.Q01 SINTRAN III QUICK REFERENCE CARD