Jump to navigation Jump to search
@DEFINE-SPOOLING-CONDITIONS <peripheral file name>, <PRINTING NAME OF SPOOLING FILES?>, <STOP AND WAIT FOR START-PRINT BEFORE PRINTING FILE?>, <number of lines per page>
Define conditions under which spooling on a peripheral must operate.
- <peripheral file name>
- the spooling device.
- <PRINTING NAME OF SPOOLING FILES?>
- YES = the file names will be printed on the error device when printing starts. Otherwise, NO (default = NO).
- <STOP AND WAIT FOR START-PRINT BEFORE PRINTING FILE?>
- YES = automatic @STOP-PRINT between every printing of a file (see @DEFINE-SPOOLING-FILE-MESSAGE). Otherwise, NO (can be YES only if <PRINTING NAME OF SPOOLING FILES?> = YES. Default = NO).
- <number of lines per page>
- number of lines per page as used by the command @FORWARD-SPACE-PRINT and @BACKSPACE-PRINT (default = 68).
- Permitted only for user SYSTEM.
@DEFINE-SPOOLING-CONDITIONS L-P, NO, NO,
Spooling conditions are defined on the peripheral file L-P. Files are output without interruption.
Norsk Data Document ND–60.128.01 SINTRAN III REFERENCE MANUAL (printed June 1980), page 1-50
Norsk Data Document ND–60.174.Q01 SINTRAN III QUICK REFERENCE CARD