@DUMP <file name>, <start address>, <restart address>
Save the contents of the users virtual memory on a file.
- <file name>
- mass storage file to receive the memory contents (default type = PROG)
- <start address>
- the address where the program is started after a @RECOVER command (octal, default = 0)
- <restart address>
- the address where the program is restarted after a @CONTINUE command (octal, default = 0)
- Permitted for all users.
- The amount of memory to be saved may be specified by the @MEMORY command. If not, the values from the last @LOAD_BINARY, @PLACE-BINARY or @RECOVER will be used.
- The file name must be used in the @RECOVER command for later retrieval.
@MEMORY 100, 7777
@DUMP US-PROG, 100, 101
Virtual memory area 100 to 7777 is dumped on the program file US-PROG:PROG. The program is then started in address 100 by the @RECOVER command.
Norsk Data Document ND–60.128.01 SINTRAN III REFERENCE MANUAL (printed June 1980), pages 1-64, 1-65
Norsk Data Document ND–60.174.Q01 SINTRAN III QUICK REFERENCE CARD