Jump to navigation Jump to search
@DUMP-BIT-FILE <directory name>, <block number>, <output file>
Dump in octal directory bit file on an output file.
- <directory name>
- directory where the bit files is contained
- <block number>
- see below (decimal, default = 0)
- <output file>
- destination of the dump (default = TERMINAL)
- Permitted only for user SYSTEM.
- The bit file is divided into 20 (octal) word blocks.
The first block on directory B-P is dumped on the terminal.
Norsk Data Document ND–60.128.01 SINTRAN III REFERENCE MANUAL (printed June 1980), page 1-65
Norsk Data Document ND–60.174.Q01 SINTRAN III QUICK REFERENCE CARD