Jump to navigation Jump to search
@DUMP-OBJECT-ENTRY [<directory name>:]<user name>, <object number>, <output file>
Dump in octal the object entry of a file on an output file.
- [<directory name>:]<user name>
- directory and user where the file is to be found.
- <object number>
- (decimal, default = 0) the object number of the file. The number may be found from the @LIST-FILE command.
- <output file>
- destination of the octal dump (default = terminal).
- Permitted only for user SYSTEM.
The object entry of object number 5 from user GUEST in default directory is dumped in octal on the terminal.
Norsk Data Document ND–60.128.01 SINTRAN III REFERENCE MANUAL (printed June 1980), pages 1-66, 1-67
Norsk Data Document ND–60.174.Q01 SINTRAN III QUICK REFERENCE CARD