@ENTER <user name>, <password>, <project no>, <max time>
This command must be the first command in a batch job. It identifies the owner of the job.
- <user name>
- must be the name of a legal user
- is the correct password for the user. If no password is defined, two commas (,) must be used to separate <user name> and <project no>. The password will not be printed on the output listing.
- <project no>
- should be given as a decimal integer if the accounting system is in use by the installation. If no project number is required, the entry should be given as two commas separating <password> and <max time>.
- <max time>
- is the maximum CPU minutes the batch job requires, given as a decimal integer. If the time is reached, the batch job is aborted. Default time is 1 minute.
If the <user name> or <password> is not valid, the batch job will be aborted.
- Permitted for all users.
- If <password> is wrong, the job is aborted.
- If the job is run under the @MODE command, the @ENTER command is ignored.
- A batch job does not need any special termination characters. A batch input file may contain several batch jobs.
@ENTER GUEST,, 100, 5
The command is located at the start of a batch job. The job is run for user GUEST with no password and project number 100. The job will terminate after 5 minutes CPU time.
Norsk Data Document ND–60.128.01 SINTRAN III REFERENCE MANUAL (printed June 1980), pages 1-70, 1-71
Norsk Data Document ND–60.050.06 SINTRAN III USERS GUIDE section 126.96.36.199
Norsk Data Document ND–60.174.Q01 SINTRAN III QUICK REFERENCE CARD