@FILE-STATISTICS <file name> <output unit>
gives a list of all files that matches <file name>, and in addition to the name also the type of file (indexed or continuous), access modes for public users, friends and the owner, date of creation of the file, number of times and last date opened for read and for write, and size of the file both in pages and bytes.
The following is listed:
- File object number
- File name
- Type (indexed, contiguous, temporary, spooling or allocated file)
- Access modes
- Date of creation
- Number of times opened
- Last time opened for read and write
- Size of file (in pages and bytes)
- <file name>
- list all files matching this name. Can be abbreviated (default = all files in default directory for the terminal user).
- <output unit>
- destination of the list (default = terminal).
- Permitted for all users.
@FILE-STATISTICS FLOPPY-1:,,, FILE 9 : (PACK-ONE:SYSTEM)FLOPPY-1:;1 (PERIPHERAL) PUBLIC ACCESS : READ,WRITE,APPEND FRIEND ACCESS : READ,WRITE,APPEND OWN ACCESS : READ,WRITE,APPEND,DIRECTORY OPENED 83 TIMES CREATED 10.28.48 MARCH 28, 1990 OPENED FOR READ 08.45.54 FEBRUARY 26, 1991 OPENED FOR WRITE 08.45.54 FEBRUARY 26, 1991 0 PAGES, 0 BYTES IN FILE DEVICE 512, UNIT 0
Norsk Data Document ND–60.050.06 SINTRAN III USERS GUIDE section 3.4.3
Norsk Data Document ND–60.128.01 SINTRAN III REFERENCE MANUAL (printed June 1980), page 1-74
Norsk Data Document ND–60.174.Q01 SINTRAN III QUICK REFERENCE CARD