@IOSET <logical device number>, <input / output>, <program name>, <control code>
Set control information for device.
- <logical device number>
- (octal) device number.
- <input / output>
- 0 = input part, 1 = output part.
- <program name>
- must be zero.
- <control code>
- -1 = reset device
for card reader:
- -1 = clear buffer and set ASCII mode. All characters are converted to ASCII and trailing blanks are ignored.
- 0 = set ASCII mode.
- 1 = set binary mode. Subsequent INBT monitor calls will return a 12 bit column image (octal).
For modem output:
- -1 = clear modem output buffer
- 0 = start sending of current block
- 1 = set 277 bytes to send between data
- 2 = set ASCII sync. to send
- 3 = set EBCDIC sync. to send
- 4 = synchronize on 26 received (ASCII)
- 5 = synchronize on 62 received (EBCDIC)
- 6 = synchronize on 226 received (ASCII)
- 7 = set ASCII sync. (226 to send between data)
- Permitted for all users.
- Device must be reserved by the terminal program for the command to have any effect.
@IOSET 5,1,0, -1
Reset line printer.
Norsk Data Document ND–60.050.06 SINTRAN III USERS GUIDE section 3.3.13
Norsk Data Document ND–60.128.01 SINTRAN III REFERENCE MANUAL (printed June 1980), pages 1-87, 1-88
Norsk Data Document ND–60.174.Q01 SINTRAN III QUICK REFERENCE CARD