Jump to navigation Jump to search
XNOTIS TDV2200 Terminal Emulator for X-Windows.
|This article is a stub. You can improve NDWiki by expanding it.|
XNOTIS is a terminal emulator running in the X-window system. This product emulates the Tandberg 2200/9s terminal with all its character sets and functionality.
To be able to run applications in SINTRAN without losing the Notis functionality on X terminals.
The following are required in order to use this product.
Platform (any of the following)
- Uniline 20
- Uniline 88
- Uniline 88 Workstation
- Sun 3/60
- SCO XENIX 2.3.2 or SCO UNIX 2.3 - Uniline 20
- Unisoft UNIX 3.2 - Uniline 88
- DG ux 4.20 - Uniline 88 Workstation
- SunOS 4.0 - Sun 3/60
- The SCO Xsight package must be installed on SCO XENIX or SCO UNIX
PD- or PI-sheet:
- Program Description ND-211732A.pdf
- standard UNIX manual page, included with the product
Date of release, production, revision.