@TEST-DIRECTORY <directory name>
Test directory for conflicting references to pages, incorrect user/object entries, incorrect bit file etc. If any are found, write error message. The bit file is rebuilt.
- <directory name>
- an entered directory.
- Permitted only for user SYSTEM.
- All files in the directory must be closed before this command is used. This includes scratch files, which are automatically closed when logging out and can also be closed by @CLOSE 100. User SYSTEM should log out all users and close his own scratch file before this command is used.
- The command works like @REGENERATE-DIRECTORY except that only the bit file is modified.
- The command should run to completion; if not the bit file may be destroyed. Never press escape.
- The FILE-SYSTEM-INVESTIGATOR can be used instead of this command.
Norsk Data Document ND–60.128.03 SINTRAN III REFERENCE MANUAL (printed February 1983), page 1-216
Norsk Data Document ND–60.174.Q01 SINTRAN III QUICK REFERENCE CARD