Jump to navigation Jump to search
3044 is the ECC disk controller SMD data.
|This article is a stub. You can improve NDWiki by expanding it.|
What does it do?
Switches and indicators
- LED3 ERR - red LED, indicating an exclusive OR of errors
- LED2 CYL - yellow LED, indicating ON CYLINDER
- LED1 START - yellow LED, indicating CONTROLLER ACTIVE
- Thumbwheel device number
- 0 - 3 are not used
- 4 = big disk system 3, dev. no. 540 - 547, ident. no. 2
- 5 = big disk system 4, dev. no. 550 - 557, ident. no. 6
- 6 - 7 are not used
- 8 = big disk system 1, dev. no. 1540 - 1547, ident. no. 17
- 9 = big disk system 2, dev. no. 1550 - 1557, ident. no. 20
- 10 - 15 are not used
The A and B connectors are used for I/O, the C connector is used for the ND-100 Bus.
I/O Devices on the card
- Norsk Data Document ND–30.008.3 EN ND-100 Hardware Maintenance , page 231