@RFILE <file no.>, <memory address>, <block no.>, <number of words>
Transfer one or more blocks from a file opened for random read into the user's memory.
- <file no.>
- (octal) logical device number from the @OPEN-FILE or @CONNECT-FILE.
- <memory address>
- (octal, default = 0) starting address of memory destination.
- <block no.>
- (octal, default = 0) block number to be accessed.
- <number of words>
- (decimal, default = 256) length of the block in words.
- Permitted for all users.
- Can also be used on communication channels.
- Default block size is 256 (decimal).
- When using direct access mode, the number of words red/write must be a multiple of physical block size.
@RFILE 101, 400, 0, 1000
Read 100 (octal) words from block 0 of file 101 (octal) to memory address 400 (octal).
Norsk Data Document ND–60.128.03 SINTRAN III REFERENCE MANUAL (printed February 1983), page 1-169
Norsk Data Document ND–60.174.Q01 SINTRAN III QUICK REFERENCE CARD