@WFILE <file no.>, <memory address>, <block no.>, <no. of words>
Transfer an area of the user's virtual memory to one or more random blocks in a file.
- <file no.>
- (octal) logical device number from the @OPEN-FILE or @CONNECT-FILE command.
- <memory address>
- (default = 0, octal) starting address of memory record location.
- <block no.>
- (default = 0, octal) number of destination file block (-1 = write next block).
- <no. of words>
- (octal) length of the area.
- Permitted for all users.
- May also be used on communication channels.
- Default block size is 256 (decimal).
@WFILE 101, 400,0, 1000
Write 1000 (octal) words to block 0 of file 101 (octal) from memory address 400 (octal).
Norsk Data Document ND–60.128.01 SINTRAN III REFERENCE MANUAL (printed June 1980), pages 1-14, 1-197, 1-198
Norsk Data Document ND–60.128.03 SINTRAN III REFERENCE MANUAL (printed February 1983), page 1-221
Norsk Data Document ND–60.174.Q01 SINTRAN III QUICK REFERENCE CARD