3004 is the 10 MB Disk Controller.
|This article is a stub. You can improve NDWiki by expanding it.|
What does it do?
Switches and indicators
From top of the card
- Read - yellow LED - indicating read transfer.
- Write - yellow LED - indicating write transfer.
- Parity - yellow LED - indicating read parity.
- Compare - yellow LED - indicating compare transfer.
- Op. Ind. - yellow LED - indicating start or active set by control word bit 2 (activate).
- Error - red LED - indicating different error conditions (timeout, address mismatch, etc.)
Device number - thumbwheel switch, with the following settings:
- 0 - Disk system 1, Device no. 500, Ident no. 1
- 1 - Disk system 2, Device no. 510, Ident no. 5
Setting 2 - 15 is not used.
IOX address bit 15 active will inhibit this card.
The A and B connectors are used for I/O, the C connector is used for the ND-100 Bus.
I/O Devices on the card
Norsk Data Document ND–06.015.02 ND-100 FUNCTIONAL DESCRIPTION
- Norsk Data Document ND–30.008.3 EN ND-100 Hardware Maintenance