3006 is the Pertec magnetic tape module.
|This article is a stub. You can improve NDWiki by expanding it.|
Pertec tape controller.
Switches and indicators
From top of the card:
Yellow LED indicators
- Read - read from the tape
- Write - write to the tape
- PD CLCK - a data transfer is in progress
- Active - Controller active
Device number - thumbwheel switch with the following positions:
- 2 - Mag. tape 1, Device no. 520, Ident no. 3
- 3 - Mag. tape 2, Device no. 530, Ident no. 7
Setting 4 - 15 is not used.
IOX address bit 15 active will inhibit this card.
The A and B connectors are used for I/O, the C connector is used for the ND-100 Bus.
I/O Devices on the card