3032 is the Memory port MPM-4.
|This article is a stub. You can improve NDWiki by expanding it.|
What does it do?
Switches and indicators
- GRANT (yellow) : lit when this port has been allocated a memory cycle.
- ADOK (yellow) : indicates address ok. This port has received a requested on the connected channel; is lit until the next request on the channel.
- REFRESH TIMEOUT: green - normal situation, red - indicating refresh timeout (reset my MCL from master CPU).
- thumbwheel 1 - Interleave bank selector
- thumbwheel 2 - Interleave selector
- Base-setting display
- Upper-limit display
- Lower-limit display
- Base address switches
- Upper limit switches
- Lower limit switches
For Base, Upper and Lower limit switches: the most-significant switch is topmost, and the least-significant switch is closest to the bottom of the card. The address area for a PORT is decided by the setting of lower and upper address limit. The limit-address increments are 64K units.
The A and B connectors are used for I/O, the C connector is used for the ND-100 Bus.
I/O Devices on the card
- Norsk Data Document ND–30.008.3 EN ND-100 Hardware Maintenance , page 211