3101 is the PIOC interface.
|This article is a stub. You can improve NDWiki by expanding it.|
What does it do?
Switches and indicators
- thumbwheel 1 - PIOC number switch
- thumbwheel 2 - bank-number switch (least significant)
- thumbwheel 3 - bank-number switch (most significant)
- LED 3 (yellow) - active memory cycle
- LED 1 (red) - MC 68000 reset
- LED 2 (red) - MC 68000 halt
The A and B connectors are used for I/O, the C connector is used for the ND-100 Bus.
I/O Devices on the card
- Norsk Data Document ND–30.008.3 EN ND-100 Hardware Maintenance , page 233