3107 is the 8-terminal interface.
|This article is a stub. You can improve NDWiki by expanding it.|
What does it do?
Switches and indicators
- thumbwheel 6, Baud-rate selection, group A
- thumbwheel 5, Baud-rate selection, group B
- thumbwheel 4, Terminal group selection, group A
- thumbwheel 3, Extended address selection, group A
- thumbwheel 2, Terminal group selection, group B
- thumbwheel 1, Extended address selection, group B
Extended address selection (TH1 and TH3) have only two valid positions: 0 - normal address range, 1 - extended address range. Extended address range means terminals 65 to 128. These terminals are reached only by using the ND-100 instruction IOXT. In addition there are switches for Current loop / RS-232 selection for each terminal.
The A and B connectors are used for I/O, the C connector is used for the ND-100 Bus.
I/O Devices on the card
- Norsk Data Document ND–30.008.3 EN ND-100 Hardware Maintenance , page 243