@INTV <program name>, <number of time units>, <time unit>
Prepare an RT program for periodical execution.
- <program name>
- RT program name or RT description address (octal, default = own terminal background program)
- <number of time units>
- interval between each time the program is put in the execution queue.
- <time unit>
- see @SET.
- Permitted only for users RT and SYSTEM.
- The program must be activated by some other command. It is then put in both the execution queue and the time queue. When the interval is up it is transferred from the time queue to the execution queue and at the same time put back in the time queue. This will be repeated periodically.
- @DSCNT or @ABORT will stop the periodical execution.
@INTV KLOKK, 30, 2
The program KLOKK is put in the execution queue every 30 seconds, starting when the @RT command is executed.
Norsk Data Document ND–60.050.06 SINTRAN III USERS GUIDE section 5.5
Norsk Data Document ND–60.128.01 SINTRAN III REFERENCE MANUAL (printed June 1980), pages 1-86, 1-87
Norsk Data Document ND–60.174.Q01 SINTRAN III QUICK REFERENCE CARD