SINTRAN Utility Programs.
|This article is a stub. You can improve NDWiki by expanding it.|
Various utility programs for SINTRAN III.
- Assembler to operate on segments, debug RT programs. This version of DMAC can only be used with SINTRAN III version H or later.
- FLOPPY-MONITOR. Floppy disc bootstrap and monitor, used to load programs from discettes.
- Filesystem Investigator, used to check and update disc directories.
- Memory to floppy dump. Stand-alone program to dump memory and register block to floppy disc. Modified to run in connection with SINTRAN III H-version. If used with earlier versions of SINTRAN III, memory contents vital to the dump is destroyed. the floppy driver for the new floppy interface (double density, double side) has been added. The old river has not been removed. In cvase of new floppy both bank 0 and bank 1 will be dumped. SINTRAN III VSE will be correctly dumped. In case of old floppy interface check with your local ND service department that ECO 100.302 has been done.
- Program to dump MEMTOF to a diskette. Note: there will be no directory on the diskette. Dump MEMTOF:BPUN as a stand alone program to be loaded by the hardware loader.
- to copy directories on disk to and from Tandberg, Pertec and STC Mag-tape drives
- to copy a Satellite directory onto a set of diskettes.
- to copy a directory backup from a set of diskettes back onto the winchester disk on the Satellite.
- Produce binary files with bootstrap from a "Recover-file". Specially fit for use in making all your subsystems REENTRANT. In other words: coneverts FILENAME:PROG into FILENAME:BPUN.
- to copy disk or drum to and from HP magnetic tape.
Note: COP-VERIFY is now phased out from ND-10022 SINTRAN Utility Programs. ND-10022S is the latest version where COP-VERIFY exists.
The following are required in order to use this product.
Operating system: SINTRAN III VS.
PD- or PI-sheet:
- Program Description ND-10022T (10022T.pdf)
- Norsk Data Document ND–30.003.04 SINTRAN III System Supervisor
- Norsk Data Document ND–60.096.1 MAC INTERACTIVE ASSEMBLY AND DEBUGGING SYSTEM USER'S GUIDE
- Norsk Data Document ND–62.009.03 Test Program Descriptions
In general loaded from floppy diskette. Some programs have other instructions, please read PD document. Insert floppy, do 1560& and then load the program with LOAD <program name>. Example:
* LOAD MCOPY-HP
Date of release, production, revision.
Image (made with dd) of 8 inch floppy. The floppy is SS/SD.
Files in ND-10022T image
tingo@kg-core1$ ndfs -t ND-10022T.image Directory name : ND-10022T Object file index pointer : 150 SI: 0x1 (indexed) User file index pointer : 152 SI: 0x1 (indexed) Bit file pointer : 77 SI: 0x0 (contiguous) No. of unreserved pages : 1 Files: 0 0: I 18 pages 36805 bytes 1982-12-03 13:21:49 (FLOPPY-USER)DMAC-1915E:BPUN 0 1: I 3 pages 4314 bytes 1982-05-07 15:58:09 (FLOPPY-USER)FLOPPY-MON-2010G:BPUN 0 2: I 31 pages 61678 bytes 1982-12-08 09:33:33 (FLOPPY-USER)FILESYS-INV-J:BPUN 0 3: I 2 pages 2612 bytes 1982-12-03 13:25:39 (FLOPPY-USER)MEMTOF:BPUN 0 4: I 9 pages 16829 bytes 1982-12-03 13:28:47 (FLOPPY-USER)DUMPFL:BPUN 0 5: I 15 pages 29596 bytes 1982-11-24 16:04:07 (FLOPPY-USER)MCOPY-TANB-1649K:BPUN 0 6: I 20 pages 40916 bytes 1982-10-14 15:49:11 (FLOPPY-USER)WINCH-TO-FLOPP-A:BPUN 0 7: I 21 pages 42756 bytes 1982-09-08 10:16:19 (FLOPPY-USER)FLOPP-TO-WINCH-A:BPUN 0 8: C 1 page 1974 bytes 1981-06-11 14:01:08 (FLOPPY-USER)DITAP-1880D:BPUN 0 10: C 4 pages 6716 bytes 1981-06-11 14:15:05 (FLOPPY-USER)MCOPY-HP-1650G:BPUN Directory size: 149 pages Bit file size : 1 page