NOTIS-IR for ND-100.
Information storage and retrieval system.
|This article is a stub. You can improve NDWiki by expanding it.|
The following are required in order to use this product.
Operating system: SINTRAN III VS
PD- or PI-sheet
- Program Description ND-10152E (10152E.pdf)
- Norsk Data Document ND–63.005.02 NOTIS-IR USER GUIDE
- Norsk Data Document ND–63.006.02 NOTIS-IR BRUKERVEILEDNING
A new installation procedure has been made to install NOTIS-IR on ND-100 computers:
- log in under user SYSTEM
- Insert the floppy disk labeled ND-10152E-1 in floppy drive 1, unit 0
- Enter the floppy directory by typing
- start the installation job by typing:
- answer questions and insert floppies as requested by the installation program until the installation is complete. The language dependent part of the system is on floppies no 3 and 4. If you will need to use both will depend on which languages versions you specify.
It will take about 20 - 30 minutes to install NOTIS-IR-100.
Date of release, production, revision.
Images (made with dd) of 5.25 inch floppies.