Insert information in SINTRAN about which products you can run on your system. This information is necessary for SINTRAN to be able to accept some of the ND-products.
|This article is a stub. You can improve NDWiki by expanding it.|
The following are required in order to use this product.
Operating system: SINTRAN III VS >= version H
PD- or PI-sheet
- Program Description ND-210507B.pdf
- Log in as user SYSTEM
- Insert the diskette (210507B) into some vacant floppy drive and enter the directory.
Example: @ENTER-DIRECTORY 210507B FLOPPY-DISC-1 0
- DO NOT COPY THE FILES FROM THE DISKETTE!!
- start the program INSERT-SOFTK-B01 directly from the diskette:
- The program requires no input and will report whether the data copying was successfully completed or not.
- After program termination the diskette / directory must be released.
Example: @RELEASE-DIRECTORY 210507B
- If an error message occured, please check that
- The system (cpu) number on the diskette matches the real system (cpu) number in your Sintran system.
- The program INSERT-SOFTK-B01 was run under user SYSTEM and the diskette-directory 210507B was entered.
Date of release, production, revision.
Image (made with dd) of 5.25 inch floppy. Note: the floppy is single sided format.
Files on image
tingo@kg-core1$ ndfs -t 210507B01-XX-01S.image Directory name : 210507B01-XX-01S Object file index pointer : 150 SI: 0x1 (indexed) User file index pointer : 152 SI: 0x1 (indexed) Bit file pointer : 72 SI: 0x0 (contiguous) No. of unreserved pages : 1 Files: 0 0: I 22 pages 145408 bytes 1986-05-15 16:56:01 (SYSTEM)INSERT-SOFTK-B01:PROG 0 1: I 66 pages 135168 bytes 1988-03-23 09:17:43 (SYSTEM)KEYS-B01:DATA 0 2: I 16 pages 32768 bytes 1986-05-16 08:33:06 (SYSTEM)LIST-LEGALNO-B01:PROG Directory size: 149 pages Bit file size : 1 page