SINTRAN Socket Library.
|This article is a stub. You can improve NDWiki by expanding it.|
SINTRAN Socket Library is a programming interface in PLANC consisting of a set of procedures that enables server and client processes to communicate with TCP/IP or UDP/IP. The implementation resembles the Socket library implementation running under the 4.2BSD release of UNIX.
This product contains in addition the TCPIP-MONITOR program which is a tool helping tracing the network.
The following are required in order to use this product.
Computer: any of the following
Operating system: SINTRAN III, version L, workmode 6
- ND-211185 COSMOS TCP/IP Gateway, version >= B05
- ND-211327 TCP/IP Basic Module/III
- ND-210373 X-MESSAGE
- ND-210310 PLANC for ND-500, version >= I or ND-210309 PLANC for ND-100, version >= I
- ND-250295 NUCLEUS Library, version >= C02
- ND-250225 PLANC Utility Library
- ND-210913 Monitor Call Package
PD- or PI-sheet:
- Program Description ND-211566A.pdf
- Norsk Data Document ND–860372.01 EN SINTRAN SLIB Programmers Guide
Optional (must be purchased)
- Norsk Data Document ND–830107.01 EN OpenLAN Network Supervisor Guide
Date of release, production, revision.