|This article is a stub. You can improve NDWiki by expanding it.|
Program library (PLANC interface) for access to NUCLEUS from programs in the ND-100/500/5000 and DOMINO I/O Controller part of an ND-5000 or ND-500-II (with ND-100 MPM/OCTOBUS Line Driver Card) system. This library uses specific primitives towards the NUCLEUS kernel for each type of CPU, and it MUST be used when accessing NUCLEUS. The library is optimized and it offers a very high performance NUCLEUS interface.
Interned for ND internal use only.
This version C is the first version to be released of this product (some internal version are already in use).
The following are required in order to use this product.
CPU type: any of the following
- ND-530/ND-550/ND-570 with ND-100 OCTOBUS/MPM Line Driver Card (ND-324133 ECO >= D or ND-324118 ECO >= G)
For 5000: one contiguous MD-data-bus (all CPUs must access one common MultiPort Memory), however, several MF-controllers may be used.
Other hardware (may be needed to use full functionality)
- ND-73100 DOMINO PROM, version >= C
- ND-324232 Ethernet-III Controller, ECO >= D or ND-324247 MFB SCSI Controller, ECO >= A or ND-324239 Graphic Controller, ECO >= B or ND-324272 Array Processor Interface Controller
Operating system: SINTRAN III, version >= L
- ND-210310 PLANC for ND-500/5000, version >= I
- ND-211037 PLANC for ND-100 (500 Cross-C), version >= I
- ND-211038 PLANC for Motorola, version >= I
- ND-250297 DOMINO Programmer's Kit, version >= C (must be available in order to use this library in a DOMINO controller)
PD- or PI-sheet:
- Program Description ND-250295C.pdf
- Norsk Data Document ND–820026.1 EN DOMINO and NUCLEUS Software Guide
Date of release, production, revision.