|This article is a stub. You can improve NDWiki by expanding it.|
- Easy to use for end-users
- Fast release of the user's terminals
- Screen and menu oriented
- End user and supervisor classification
- Data description module for different printer types
- Built-in security functions
- Multisystem processing for remote printers
- SPOOLING LIBRARY for routines used by application programs
SINTRAN III operating system version J or later.
Maximum number of printers in a system is 60. NOTIS-WP version N requires the SPRINT Spooling System.
SPRINT is a part of the following ND product(s)
Norsk Data Document ND–60.252.1 THE SPRINT USER GUIDE