This is a list of known surviving Norsk Data hardware. both running and non functional machines. It is only a start and more will be added to the list. If you know of a system not on the list, add it.
- Sweden, Luleå. One ND100 Compact with Sintran L och Ethernet, some 5740 and 5800 (running NDIX). One ND-10/S including one Hawk, but has not been running for many years.
- Sweden, Umeå, Göran Axelsson has a ND-100 satellite. Last run a couple of years ago.
- Sweden, Umeå, There are two ND100 CPU:s with disks and a NORD-10/S in storage. Not in working condition.
- Sweden, Umeå, A large storage with multiple computers is being cleaned out, among the machines are ND-100, ND-110 satellites, ND compacts, ND-5700 and a lot of other equipment, software and documentation.
- Sweden, Uppsala, Burbas owns a ND-500 and a ND-110 satellite in running condition.
- Sweden, Dalby, A ND-10/S with a ND-50 in excellent condition. Can be seen at the Dalby Datormuseum.
- Norway, Norsk Telemuseum have a number of different systems, rescued when Norsk Data AS closed down.
- Norway, NODAF have a ND-5700 in running condition.