Talk:SINTRAN III/CAMAC communication
MON 147 CAMAC T = data if write Operates the CAMAC (executes NAF) A = NAF (bit 0-4 = function) (bit 5-8 = subaddress) (bit 9-13 = station) D = crate no. in bit positions 6-9 Return: T = data if read X = status
- Norsk Data Document ND–60.228 SINTRAN III Monitor Calls manual , or at least the ND-860228.2 EN variant of it, appears to have some more details
- for the NAF data/NAF register.
(bit 14 = X) (bit 15 = Q) "if Q=1 and/or X=1, then Q and X responses from the station are automatically checked"
- -TArntsen 11:04, 18 July 2012 (UTC)
MON 150 GL A = -1 read last ident Reads the GL register or the last CAMAC ident number A <> -1 read GL register D = crate no. in bit position 6-9 Return: A = last ident if A = -1 on entry A = GL reg. if A <> -1 on entry
MON 153 IOXN A = data if write Executes a signle IOX instruction D = IOX code (2000 octal < D < 4000 octal) Return: A = data if read
MON 154 ASSIG T = graded LAM Assigns a graded LAM in the CAMAC ident table to a logical number in the logical number table A = logical unit no. (A = 0 is used for high priority on level 13) D = crate no. Return: A = -1 means wrong parameter
- Norsk Data Document ND–60.050.06 SINTRAN III USERS GUIDE printed 06/76 (from Notes: Version 06, Total revision, superceding all previous versions) documenting SINTRAN III version of June 1976
- Norsk Data Document ND–60.050.09 SINTRAN III USERS GUIDE printed 12/79 (from Notes: ND-60.050.08 version - including Revision A, B and C) documenting SINTRAN III version of 1979.