Revision as of 20:03, 16 July 2013 by Tingo (change "no." to "number" - less ambiguity)
@CREATE-NEW-VERSION <file name>, <number of pages>
Create one or more new versions of an existing file.
- <file name>
- for version (v) see rule 3 below. Default type = DATA.
- <number of pages>
- see @CREATE-FILE.
- Permitted for all users with directory access (D) to the file.
- See rule 2 for @CREATE-FILE.
- If version v already exists, one new version is created and inserted in this version. The old version is renumbered as v + 1 and so on. If v is higher than the highest version existing (= w) the versions w + 1, w +2, ..., v are created. Default version is w + 1.
- A new version may also be created in other commands (for example @OPEN-FILE). The version is then enclosed in quotes.
Norsk Data Document ND–60.128.01 SINTRAN III REFERENCE MANUAL (printed June 1980), pages 1-45, 1-46
Norsk Data Document ND–60.174.Q01 SINTRAN III QUICK REFERENCE CARD