@COPY-DIRECTORY <destination directory name>, <source directory name>
Copy all files in the source directory onto the destination directory.
- <destination directory name>
- destination - name of the directory
- <source directory name>
- source - name of the directory
- Permitted only for user SYSTEM.
- The destination directory should have no users and no files when the command is given (use @CREATE-DIRECTORY).
- The users and the file names will be identical in both directories after the command is executed.
- All files must be closed during the copying. Spooling should be turned off.
@CREATE-DIRECTORY PACK-TWO, DI-33MB-2,,
@COPY-DEVICE PACK-TWO, PACK-ONE
Norsk Data Document ND–60.128.01 SINTRAN III REFERENCE MANUAL (printed June 1980), pages 1-39, 1-40
Norsk Data Document ND–60.174.Q01 SINTRAN III QUICK REFERENCE CARD